Caldwell Laboratory

Loading...
Thumbnail Image

Date

2006-11-16

Journal Title

Journal ISSN

Volume Title

Publisher

The Ohio State University

Research Projects

Organizational Units

Journal Issue

Abstract

Caldwell Laboratory is located at 2024 Neil Avenue. This structure was officially named "Caldwell Laboratory" by the Board of Trustees on September 1, 1958 and is also known as the Electrical Engineering Building, the Electrical Engineering Research Facility, and Frank C. Caldwell Laboratory.

Description

Entry created by John H. Herrick August 16, 1976.
John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University
The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.

Keywords

Citation