William Lloyd Evans Laboratory of Chemistry

Loading...
Thumbnail Image

Date

2009-08-03T20:41:24Z

Journal Title

Journal ISSN

Volume Title

Publisher

The Ohio State University

Research Projects

Organizational Units

Journal Issue

Abstract

Located at 88 West 18th Avenue. Officially named William Lloyd Evans Laboratory of Chemistry by Board of Trustees on July 10, 1959. Built as "Addition to Chemistry Building." First addition built as "Chemistry Research Facilities." The second addition, which is completely underground, was built as "Van de Graaff addition to Evans Laboratory," or "Pulsed Van de Graaff Accelerator Facility." This building is now carried in Campus Planning records as William L. Evans Laboratory.

Description

Entry created by John H. Herrick January 27, 1975


John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University


The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.

Keywords

Citation