Mendenhall Laboratory

Loading...
Thumbnail Image

Date

2006-12-13

Journal Title

Journal ISSN

Volume Title

Publisher

The Ohio State University

Research Projects

Organizational Units

Journal Issue

Abstract

Mendenhall Laboratory is located at 125 South Oval Mall. This structure was officially named "The Mendenhall Laboratory" by the Board of Trustees on April 4, 1925, in honor of Dr. T. C. Mendenhall. It is also known as the Mendhenhall Laboratory of Physics, the Physics Hall, the Physics Building, and the Thomas C. Mendenhall Laboratory.

Description

Entry created by John H. Herrick April 13, 1972.
John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University
The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.

Keywords

Citation