St. Jovan Bigorski Monastery - dedicated to St. John the Baptist

Loading...
Thumbnail Image

Date

1984-05-01

Journal Title

Journal ISSN

Volume Title

Publisher

Ohio State University. Libraries

Research Projects

Organizational Units

Journal Issue

Abstract

Description

Debar
Originally built in 1020. Destroyed by the Turks in 14th century.
This item comes from a region where place names vary historically and politically. We have used the Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names (TGN) as a source for controlled place names. (http://www.getty.edu/research/conducting_research/vocabularies/tgn/)

Keywords

Citation