Dairy Machine Shed

Loading...
Thumbnail Image

Date

2009-08-03T20:35:41Z

Journal Title

Journal ISSN

Volume Title

Publisher

The Ohio State University

Research Projects

Organizational Units

Journal Issue

Abstract

Dairy Machine Shed was located at 2467 Carmack Road. (May be listed at 1110 West Lane Avenue in old records.) Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. Alternate names include: "Farm Implement Storage Shed" and "Implement Shed--Waterman Tract". This building was demolished about November 1985.

Description

Entry created by John H. Herrick March 16, 1974
John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University
The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.

Keywords

Citation