Steeb Hall

Loading...
Thumbnail Image

Date

2007-02-08

Journal Title

Journal ISSN

Volume Title

Publisher

The Ohio State University

Research Projects

Organizational Units

Journal Issue

Abstract

Steeb Hall is located at 70 West 11th Avenue. This structure was officially named "Steeb Hall" by the Board of Trustees on September 1, 1958, in memory of Business Manager and Secretary of the Board of Trustees Carl E. Steeb. It is also known as East Addition to Baker Hall and Building No. 4, 11th Avenue Residence Halls for Men, and Carl E. Steeb Hall. All of the dormitories south of West 12th Avenue are frequently referred to as the "South Dorms".

Description

Entry created by John Herrick May 6, 1972.
John H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State University
The University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.

Keywords

Citation