Design for 90
Jayakumar, Adithya (2017-05-03)
90 percent of the world's designers design for just 10 percent of the world's population leaving the other 90 percent out of the many benefits of human centric design. Design for 90 is a group of passionate students who ...
Work and Impact Under the MOA Between OSU and Cairo University
Nahar, Sultana N. (2017-05-03)
The MOA between between OSU and Cairo University was signed in 2012. The active collaboration is in laser experiments, plasma opacity and atomic physics calculations, OSU plays the role training at Cairo University through ...
The Ohio State University Airport
Hammon, Douglas E. (2017-05-03)
The airport is the primary general aviation facility serving central Ohio, and a vital transportation link connecting Central Ohio businesses to the global economy, and visitors from across the country to the diverse ...
The Ohio State University Early Head Start Partnership Program
Sutton, Sherrie (2017-05-03)
The Ohio State University Early Head Start Partnership Program provides quality early education to 160 infants and toddlers living in areas of high poverty in Columbus.
The Ohio State University Endeavor Center
Mapes, Ryan (2017-05-03)
Open since 2005, The Ohio State University Endeavor Center, a 27,000 square-foot mixed-use business incubator, has come to be recognized as a community leader in economic development, business training, and technological ...
The Steam Factory
Holowinski, Roman; Brenner, Charlene (2017-05-03)
Founded by a collection of young and energetic Ohio State faculty, postdocs and staff, the STEAM Factory is a diverse and inclusive grass-roots network in the Ohio State community that facilitates creative and interdisciplinary ...
The Summer Success Kindergarten Readiness Camp
Khan, Kiren (2017-05-03)
Summer Success was developed to provide children with limited preschool experience who are at risk for poor kindergarten readiness with high quality instruction on academic, socialemotional, and motor skills through authentic ...
The Urban Farm at Southeast Ohio Regional Kitchen
McDermott, Timothy (2017-05-03)
The Urban Farm at Southeast Ohio Regional Kitchen provides a stream of fresh locally grown produce available to Hocking County senior citizens using Senior Farmer's Market vouchers through the Ohio Area Agency on Aging. ...
Toy Adaptation Program: Connecting for Expansion
Kajfez, Rachel (2017-05-03)
The mission of the Toy Adaptation Program (TAP) is to provide hands-on educational opportunities to students, while making a positive societal impact through the modification of electronic toys. Engineering students apply ...
Violence Intervention with Black Youth
Robinson, Thell, III (2017-05-03)
Our Violence Intervention services use proven mediation techniques that work and keep black urban neighborhoods safe. Conflict meditations are facilitated by trained gang specialists that have intervened in numerous ...