Show simple item record

dc.creatorButala, James R.en_US
dc.creatorWistendahl, Warren A.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2005-10-01T02:24:35Z
dc.date.available2005-10-01T02:24:35Z
dc.date.issued1968-05en_US
dc.identifier.citationThe Ohio Journal of Science. v68 n3 (May, 1968), 163-168en_US
dc.identifier.issn0030-0950en_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/5389
dc.descriptionAuthor Institution: Department of Botany, Ohio University, Athens, Ohioen_US
dc.description.abstractEnderlin Forest is an unmanaged conifer plantation in Athens County, Ohio. Established in 1906 by Colonel Richard Enderlin and Mr. Melvin H. Doolittle, the remaining 56-60 acre section of the plantation, now owned by the Mead Corporation, contains a mosaic of conifer and mixed conifer and deciduous plantings. The flora of the forest includes species characteristic of coniferous forests. A total of 197 species of vascular plants were collected, identified, and deposited in the Bartley Herbarium of Ohio University during a 1964-65 ecological study of the forest.en_US
dc.format.extent448182 bytes
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.language.isoen_US
dc.rightsReproduction of articles for non-commercial educational or research use granted without request if credit to The Ohio State University and The Ohio Academy of Science is given.en_US
dc.titleThe History and Flora of Enderlin Forest, A Mixed Coniferous Plantation in Southeastern Ohioen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record