James L. Murphy, "The Columbus Pottery Company." Contributions to Ohio Ceramic History; No.1 (2010), Grovetucky Press, Grove City, Ohio
Contributions to Ohio Ceramic History ; No. 1
The Columbus Pottery Co. of Columbus (Worthington), Ohio, was a short-lived (ca. 1905-1906) manufacturer of semi-vitreous porcelain, only one example of which is known. This pottery was succeeded by the G. F. Brunt Tile and Porcelain Co. (1914-ca. 1925), a manufacturer of porcelain electric insulators and mosaic tile. The history of other early Columbus, Ohio, potteries is reviewed, as well as that of the Bell Pottery of Findlay and Columbus.