Show simple item record

dc.coverage.spatialBeograden_US
dc.creatorunknownen_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-10-14T23:43:38Z
dc.date.available2009-10-14T23:43:38Z
dc.date.issued1984-05-01en_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/42855
dc.descriptionBeograden_US
dc.descriptionThe numbering of slides 32-80 is off by one digit, because in Photographer's notes slide 32 is misidentified as "Payer for completion of Hram".en_US
dc.descriptionThis item comes from a region where place names vary historically and politically. We have used the Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names (TGN) as a source for controlled place names. (http://www.getty.edu/research/conducting_research/vocabularies/tgn/)en_US
dc.format.mediumunknownen_US
dc.publisherOhio State University. Librariesen_US
dc.relationThe photographer's notes for this item can be accessed at: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37156en_US
dc.relation.ispartofLife and Cathedral of St. Savaen_US
dc.relation.ispartofThe Steven Enich Serbian Orthodox Culture Slide Collectionen_US
dc.rightsCopyright Hilandar Research Library. These images may be downloaded for private or academic use. For other use, please contact the Hilandar Research Library (hilandar@osu.edu). Fair use and other exemptions to copyright apply.en_US
dc.subject.lcshHram Svetog Save (Vračar, Belgrade, Serbia)en_US
dc.subject.lcshOrthodox Eastern Church buildings -- Serbiaen_US
dc.titleArchitectural rendering of finished St. Sava Cathedralen_US
dc.typeimageen_US
dc.identifier.tgn7016816en_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record