Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-11T18:54:10Z
dc.date.available2009-08-11T18:54:10Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-11T18:54:10Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 094
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38752
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick June 7, 1973en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractWOSU-TV (2470 North Star. Rd.) is located at 2470 North Star Road. Never Officially named by Board of Trustees action. Called "WOSU-TV Television Station" on drawings. Board action approving the plans used the name, "Television Station Studio Building." Later Board minutes refer to "Television Station Building." Current sign in front of building reads "Ohio Educational Broadcasting." (Building currently leased to Ohio Educational Television Network.) The sign in front of the building now carries the name "Richard B. Hull Operations Center." The following additional name for this building has been found on old campus maps: "Educational TV".en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titleWOSU-TV (2470 North Star. Rd.)en_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record