Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-11T18:34:25Z
dc.date.available2009-08-11T18:34:25Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-11T18:34:25Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 132
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38742
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick March 17, 1977en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractWater Resources Center is located at 1791 Neil Avenue (rear). Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. Alternate names include: "Water Resources Building", "Waste Treatment Building", "Sewer Interceptor House", "Indianola Regulator Station" and "Scioto-Olentangy Interceptor Sewer Regulator Station". On the plans for the Waste Treatment Plant (Building H 406) the original part of Building 132 is referred to as the "Laboratory Building" or the "Regulator Building". On August 23, 1989 The Board of Trustees resolved that the Water Resources Building should be called the "General Biology Annex".en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titleWater Resources Centeren_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record