Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-10T21:40:12Z
dc.date.available2009-08-10T21:40:12Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-10T21:40:12Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 360
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38725
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick August 23, 1979en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractVeterans Administration Clinic is located at 2090 Kenny Road (originally 933 Carmack Road). This is a federal building being constructed on campus. The name above appears on the drawings; No name will be assigned by the University. As of May 13, 1991, the Veteran's Administration Clinic is called "Department of Veterans Affairs Clinic".en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titleVeterans Administration Clinicen_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record