Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-10T15:26:21Z
dc.date.available2009-08-10T15:26:21Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-10T15:26:21Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 318
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38673
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick January 23, 1973en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractSheep Barn--Case Road is located at 3425 Case Road. Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. Built under general title of "Animal Science Livestock Center," which included buildings at three locations. Building 318 was part of the "Case Road Complex." Referred to on drawings as "Sheep Barn" or "Sheep Center." In May 1977 the address of this building was changed to 2425 W. Case Road.en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titleSheep Barn--Case Roaden_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record