Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-10T15:22:17Z
dc.date.available2009-08-10T15:22:17Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-10T15:22:17Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 287
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38666
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick February 27, 1973en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractRecreation Shelter House is located at 5581 Godown Road. Even though the address of this building is on Godown Road, the only current access to it is from the west. Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. Alternate names include "Wagon Shed". An earlier address for this building was 3160 Case Road.en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titleRecreation Shelter Houseen_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record