Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-10T15:21:48Z
dc.date.available2009-08-10T15:21:48Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-10T15:21:48Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 126
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38665
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick June 27, 1973en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractResearch Foundation is located at 1314 Kinnear Road. This and related facilities at this location were officially named "Ohio State University Research Center" by Board of Trustees on April 11, 1955. Built for Ohlen Bishop Manufacturing Co. Later owned by Rockwell Manufacturing Co.en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titleResearch Foundationen_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record