Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-06T18:50:47Z
dc.date.available2009-08-06T18:50:47Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-06T18:50:47Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 251, 252, 253, 254
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38646
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick October 25, 1973en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractQuonset Huts 251-254 are located east of Fyffe Road, south of the Bigg's Athletic Facility (282). Addresses of buildings are as follows: Building 251--2380 Fyffe Road Building 253--2384 Fyffe Road Building 252--2382 Fyffe Road Building 254--2386 Fyffe Road. Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. Built as "Brooder Laboratories."en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titleQuonset Huts 251-254en_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record