Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-06T18:34:53Z
dc.date.available2009-08-06T18:34:53Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-06T18:34:53Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 130
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38634
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick July 5, 1973en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractPower House is located at 1306 Kinnear Road. Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. However, included in facilities named by Board of Trustees on April 11, 1955 as the "Ohio State University Research Center." Alternate names include "Boiler House" and various combinations of "Power House," "Power Plant," "Boiler House," and "Boiler Plant" with "Research Center," "Kinnear Road," "Kinnear Road Research Center," and "Ohio State University Research Center."en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titlePower Houseen_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record