Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-06T18:25:40Z
dc.date.available2009-08-06T18:25:40Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-06T18:25:40Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 331
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38629
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick March 24, 1976en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractPony Shed was located at 2479 Carmack Road. Never officially named by Board of Trustees. Campus Planning records referred to this building as "Bull Shed." This building was demolished about November 1985.en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titlePony Sheden_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record