Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-05T21:52:58Z
dc.date.available2009-08-05T21:52:58Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-05T21:52:58Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 262
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38607
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick July 17, 1972en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractNosker House is located at 136 West Woodruff Avenue. Officially named "Nosker House" by Board of Trustees on April 6, 1962. Built under architect's project number 6453, which included also Archer House (261). Name on drawings is "Student Housing Buildings 8 & 9." Nosker House was Building 8 of this group. All of the dormitories north of West Woodruff Avenue are frequently referred to as the "North Dorms." The construction address of this building was 2097 Peasley Street. This bullding is now carried in Campus Planning records as William C. Nosker House. The official name remains "Nosker House."en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titleNosker Houseen_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record