Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-05T21:50:53Z
dc.date.available2009-08-05T21:50:53Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-05T21:50:53Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 186
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38605
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick July 17, 1972en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractNorton House is located at 2114 Neil Avenue. Officially named "Norton House" by Board of Trustees on April 6, 1962. In memory of Fred W. Norton, Jr. Built under architect's project number 6060, which included also Scott House (188) and Haverfield House (182). Name on drawings is "Student Housing Buildings 4, 5, and 6." Norton House was Building 5 of this group. All other dormitories north of West Woodruff Avenue are frequently referred to as the "North Dorms." The original address, probably used only during construction, was 165 West Frambes Avenue. This building is now carried in Campus Planning records as Fred W. Norton, Jr. House. The official name remains "Norton House."en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titleNorton Houseen_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record