Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-05T21:28:06Z
dc.date.available2009-08-05T21:28:06Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-05T21:28:06Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 151
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38590
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herricken_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractMetallurgical Engineering Bldg. is located at 116 W. 19th Avenue. Officially named "The Metallurgical Engineering Building" by Board of Trustees on November 11, 1965. Built as "Housing for Metallurgical and Mineralogical Laboratories in an addition to the Chemical Engineering Building." On March 6, 1981, the Board of Trustees named this building the "Mars G. Fontana Laboratories."en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titleMetallurgical Engineering Bldg.en_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record