Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-05T21:18:56Z
dc.date.available2009-08-05T21:18:56Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-05T21:18:56Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 835, 836, 837, 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38586
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick December 10, 1987en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractOn March 13, 1987, the University acquired nine medical care facilities by purchase from Humedco, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Humana, Inc. Just prior to their purchase by the University, these facilities were known as Med First centers; the name was changed to MedOHIO by the University without Board of Trustees action.en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titleMedOHIO Centersen_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record