Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-05T21:07:28Z
dc.date.available2009-08-05T21:07:28Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-05T21:07:28Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: PH 252
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38579
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herricken_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractMason Hall, Raymond E is located at 250 W. Woodruff Ave. The Board of Trustees officially named the building "Raymond E Mason Hall" on September 1, 1999. Alternate names include "The Resource Center".en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titleMason Hall, Raymond Een_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record