Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-05T20:41:06Z
dc.date.available2009-08-05T20:41:06Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-05T20:41:06Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 317
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38574
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick March 14, 1973en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractMain Dairy Barn is located at 2433 Carmack Road. Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. Built under the general title of "Animal Science Livestock Center," which included buildings at three locations. Building 317 was included as part of the "Waterman Farm Complex." Referred to on drawings as "Dairy Cattle Barn" and "Dairy Cattle Center." Old Campus Planning records refer to this structure as "Cattle Barn - Waterman."en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titleMain Dairy Barnen_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record