Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 309
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick September 18, 1973en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractLearning Resources Center (Pressey Hall) is located at 1070 Carmack Road. Officially named "Learning Resources Center" by Board of Trustees on November 13, 1969. Variously listed as Building 3 or Library of University College or General College. The Board of Trustees on December 15, 1976 named this building Sidney L. Pressey Hall.en_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titleLearning Resources Center (Pressey Hall)en_US

Files in this item


Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record