Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-05T18:43:04Z
dc.date.available2009-08-05T18:43:04Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-05T18:43:04Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 043
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38550
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick August 25, 1972en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractIncinerator was located at 801 Hess Road. Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. The Office of Campus Planning and Space Utilization on November 19, 1979 announced that the name of this building had been changed to "Refuse Station" and the address to 2566 Kenny Road.en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titleIncineratoren_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record