Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-03T21:40:48Z
dc.date.available2009-08-03T21:40:48Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-03T21:40:48Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 969
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38484
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick April 5, 1973en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractFarm House 20 was located at 2573 West Granville Road. Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. However, may be known by name of former owner, Mary E. Trees. After demolition of the house, this property was designated on Office of Campus Planning lists as "Farm Barn 3."en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titleFarm House 20en_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record