Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-03T21:27:24Z
dc.date.available2009-08-03T21:27:24Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-03T21:27:24Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 975
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38482
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick April 13, 1973en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractFarm House 14 was located at 2078 North Star Avenue. Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. Designated "Phenegar Tract" on 1919 property maps. The following additional name for this building has been found on old campus maps: "Residence No. 14".en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titleFarm House 14en_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record