Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-03T21:18:58Z
dc.date.available2009-08-03T21:18:58Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-03T21:18:58Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 972
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38477
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick March 9, 1973en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractFarm barn 1 was located at 2772 Case Road. Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. However, property might be known by name of former owner, Mr. W. Henry Gable. In May 1977 the address was changed to 1772 W. Case Road. Craig Fendrick, Farm Operations Manager, reports that this building was razed in January 1983.en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.titleFarm barn 1en_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record