Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-03T15:22:20Z
dc.date.available2009-08-03T15:22:20Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-03T15:22:20Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 276
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38440
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick June 15, 1976en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractBiological Sciences Building is located at 484 West 12th Avenue. Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. Alternate names include: "Graduate Research Center for Biological Sciences" and "Bioscience Building." On June 1, 1991, The Board of Trustees resolved that the new combined Biological Science Building and Parks Hall building should be named "Vernal G Riffe, Jr. Bldg."en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en
dc.titleBiological Sciences Buildingen_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record