Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-07-30T17:43:53Z
dc.date.available2009-07-30T17:43:53Z
dc.date.issued2009-07-30T17:43:53Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 181
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38431
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick July 17, 1972en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractBlackburn House is located at 120 West Woodruff Avenue. Officially named "Blackburn House" by Board of Trustees on April 6, 1962, in memory of John T. Blackburn. Built under architect's project number 6206. Name on drawings is "Student Housing Building No. 3." All of the dormitories north of West Woodruff Avenue are frequently referred to as the "North Dorms."en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en
dc.titleBlackburn Houseen_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record