Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-07-30T16:15:28Z
dc.date.available2009-07-30T16:15:28Z
dc.date.issued2009-07-30T16:15:28Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 174
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38422
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick September 6, 1973en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractAnimal House, Kinnear Road Research Center is located at 1314 Kinnear Road. Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. This building is part of facilities named by Board of Trustees on April 11, 1955 the "Ohio State University Research Center." Part of what is commonly called the "Research Center" or the "Kinnear Road Research Center."en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en
dc.titleAnimal House, Kinnear Road Research Centeren_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record