Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-07-30T16:05:27Z
dc.date.available2009-07-30T16:05:27Z
dc.date.issued2009-07-30T16:05:27Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 992
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38418
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick June 21, 1973en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractAgronomy Turf Research Building is located at 2670 North Star Road. Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. Erroneously carried on some Campus Planning records as "Agronomy Shop". In January, 1975 the address was changed to 2551 Carmack Road.en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en
dc.titleAgronomy Turf Research Buildingen_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record