Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-07-30T14:40:14Z
dc.date.available2009-07-30T14:40:14Z
dc.date.issued2009-07-30T14:40:14Z
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 264
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/38410
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick September 3, 1973en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractAntenna Saucer Laboratory (Satellite Communications Facility) located at 1318 Kinnear Road. Never officially named by Board of Trustees action. However, included in Board of Trustees action of April 11, 1955 naming the "Ohio State University Research Center." Alternate names include: "Antenna Laboratory--Control Facility" and "Space Communications Facility at Saucer Field." In April 1978, this building was renamed the "Satellite Communications Facility."en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en
dc.titleAntenna Saucer Laboratory (Satellite Communications Facility)en_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record