Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-07-27T14:44:06Z
dc.date.available2009-07-27T14:44:06Z
dc.date.issued2009-07-13
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 988
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/37959
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick September 3, 1973en_US
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en_US
dc.description.abstractLocated at 1991 Kenny Road. Never officially named by Board of Trustees; Also referred to as "Biological Sciences Laboratory", "Battelle Greenhouse", and "Battelle Division of Agricultural Research".en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen_US
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en_US
dc.title1991 Kenny Roaden_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record