Veterinary Hospital (left) and Experiment Station (middle), The Ohio State University: View looking southwest from University Hall, 1890
Contributors:Ohio State University Archives
MetadataShow full item record
Publisher:Ohio State University
Other Identifiers:Accession number: 05_0004162
University Archives Image # X13943
Rights:This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.
Copyright The Ohio State University