Veterinary Clinic, The Ohio State University: Exterior view from southeast, 1891
Contributors:Ohio State University Archives
MetadataShow full item record
Publisher:Ohio State University
Architect: Richards McCarty and Bulford
Other Identifiers:Accession number: 05_0004159
University Archives Image # X2953
Rights:This object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.
Copyright The Ohio State University
Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.