Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.
dc.date.accessioned2007-02-26T18:22:51Z
dc.date.available2007-02-26T18:22:51Z
dc.date.issued2007-02-13
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: H 465, H 466, H 467
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/24554
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick April 10, 1975.en
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en
dc.description.abstractThe Gas Houses were located on Ackerman Road. These structures were never officially named by the Board of Trustees. No alternate names have been found.en
dc.format.extent264561 bytes
dc.format.extent51282 bytes
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en
dc.titleGas Housesen
dc.typeOtheren


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record