Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.
dc.date.accessioned2007-02-26T17:01:35Z
dc.date.available2007-02-26T17:01:35Z
dc.date.issued2007-02-12
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 105
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/24547
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick July 17, 1972.en
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en
dc.description.abstractThe Women's Dining Hall is located at 251 West 12th Avenue. This structure was never officially named by the Board of Trustees. However, on April 1, 1983, the name of this structure was changed to "June F. Kennedy Commons" by the Board of Trustees. It is also known as the Women's Dormitory--Unit B, the Women's Dormitories, the Women's Dormitory--12th Avenue Project, the Canfield Refectory, the Women's Residence Food Service, the Oxley Dining Hall, the Refectory, the Women's Dormitory Refectory, the Dining Hall, the Women's Residence (sic), the Dorm Dining Hall, and the June L. Kennedy Commons, Women's Commons.en
dc.format.extent264561 bytes
dc.format.extent111258 bytes
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en
dc.titleWomen's Dining Hallen
dc.typeOtheren


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record