Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.
dc.date.accessioned2007-02-22T20:03:17Z
dc.date.available2007-02-22T20:03:17Z
dc.date.issued2007-02-08
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 076
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/24535
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick July 28, 1976.en
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en
dc.description.abstractThe original address of St. John Arena was 410 West Woodruff Avenue. Effective April 16, 1982 the address of this building was changed to 410 Woody Hayes Drive. This structure was officially named St. John Arena by the Board of Trustees on September 7, 1954. It is also known as the Arena and the Lynn W. St. John Arena.en
dc.format.extent264561 bytes
dc.format.extent133081 bytes
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en
dc.titleSt. John Arenaen
dc.typeOtheren


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record