Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.
dc.date.accessioned2007-02-22T18:14:40Z
dc.date.available2007-02-22T18:14:40Z
dc.date.issued2007-02-13
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: PH 254
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/24524
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en
dc.description.abstractThe Blackwell Inn at Fisher College is located at 2110 Tuttle Park Place. This structure was officially named the "Blackwell Inn at Fisher College" on May 4, 2001. The building was named after Roger D. Blackwell, professor of marketing and president of Roger Blackwell Associates Inc., a consulting firm in Columbus. He was also a former Ohio State Foundation Board Chair. It is also known as the Fisher College of Business-Executive Residence Inn at the Max M. Fisher College of Business.en
dc.format.extent264561 bytes
dc.format.extent14183 bytes
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en
dc.titleBlackwell Inn at Fisher Collegeen
dc.typeOtheren


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record