Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.
dc.date.accessioned2007-01-29T18:56:23Z
dc.date.available2007-01-29T18:56:23Z
dc.date.issued2006-11-21
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 019
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/24469
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick November 1, 1976.en
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en
dc.description.abstractThe Communications Laboratory was located at 215 W. 19th Avenue. This structure was never officially named by Board of Trustees action. It was also known as the Aeronautics Laboratory, the Aeronautical Laboratory, the Aero Laboratory, the Agricultural Engineering Building, the Machinery Laboratory, the Machinery Hall, the Aviation Laboratories Building, the Electron Devices Laboratory, the WEAO, the WOSU, the Ohio School of the Air, the School of Military Aeronautics Lab, the School of Military Aeronautics - instruction building, the Agricultural Engineering Laboratory Motors and Tractors Building, the Aviation lab, the WOSU - Radio, and the Communication Lab.en
dc.format.extent264561 bytes
dc.format.extent103410 bytes
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en
dc.titleCommunications Laboratoryen
dc.typeOtheren


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record