Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.
dc.date.accessioned2007-01-29T15:59:26Z
dc.date.available2007-01-29T15:59:26Z
dc.date.issued2006-11-21
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: H 403
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/24442
dc.descriptionEntry created by John. H Herrick June 5, 1978.en
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en
dc.description.abstractThe College Road Cafeteria was located at 1988 North College Road (now College Road). This structure was never officially named by the Board of Trustees. It was also known as the Northeast Cafeteria, the Teaching Aids Laboratory (TAL), the College Cafeteria, the Cafeteria and Study Hall, the College Road Dining Hall, the Training Aids Lab, and the Federal Works Agency Cafeteria and Study Hall.en
dc.format.extent264561 bytes
dc.format.extent68279 bytes
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en
dc.titleCollege Road Cafeteriaen
dc.typeOtheren


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record