Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.
dc.date.accessioned2007-01-26T19:44:33Z
dc.date.available2007-01-26T19:44:33Z
dc.date.issued2006-12-11
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 069
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/24436
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick March 11, 1977.en
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en
dc.description.abstractThe McCracken Power Plant is located at 304 W. 17th Avenue. This structure was officially named "McCracken Power Plant" by the Board of Trustees on May 5, 1960. It is also known as the Power Plant (No. 3), the Power House (No. 3), the Power and Heat Building, the Power Plant Service Dept, and the William C. McCracken Power Plant.en
dc.format.extent315341 bytes
dc.format.extent264561 bytes
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen
dc.relationThe University Archives has photographs of this building: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37586 (Aerial view, 1930); http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37589 (Exterior view from north, 1948); http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37630 (Exterior view from west, Year Unknown); http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37588 (Exterior view, ca. 1917, 1917); http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37585 (Interior view of boiler room, Year Unknown); http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37587 (Interior view of plant boilers, Year Unknown)en
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en
dc.titleMcCracken Power Planten
dc.typeOtheren


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record