Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.
dc.date.accessioned2007-01-08T19:48:47Z
dc.date.available2007-01-08T19:48:47Z
dc.date.issued2006-11-16
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: 098
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/24306
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick October 25, 1972.en
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en
dc.description.abstractCanfield Hall is located at 236 West 11th Avenue. This structure was officially named "Canfield Hall" by the Board of Trustees on June 10, 1940, honoring Dr. and Mrs. James H. Canfield and Dorothy Canfield Fisher. It is also known as James H. Canfield Hall, Women's Dormitory-Unit A, and collectively with other buildings as the South Dorms.en
dc.format.extent264561 bytes
dc.format.extent89984 bytes
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en
dc.titleCanfield Hallen
dc.typeOtheren


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record