Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.
dc.date.accessioned2006-12-14T21:10:32Z
dc.date.available2006-12-14T21:10:32Z
dc.date.issued2006-11-28
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: H 413, H 414, H 415
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/24261
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick July 25, 1978.en
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en
dc.description.abstractThe Engineering Annexes were located on the site of CAE (146) and Hitchcock (274) and were arbitrarily assigned for indexing purposes as follows: H 413 - 216 West Nineteenth Avenue, H 414 - 242 West Nineteenth Avenue, and H 415 - 2048 Neil Avenue. These structures were generally called Engineering Annexes A (H 413), B (H 414), and C (H 415). They were also known as the Veterans' Educational Facilities - Building III A (H 413), the Veterans' Educational Facilities - Building III B (H 414), and the Veterans' Educational Facilities - Building III C (H 415).en
dc.format.extent264561 bytes
dc.format.extent39693 bytes
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en
dc.titleEngineering Annexesen
dc.typeOtheren


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record