Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.
dc.date.accessioned2006-12-05T22:30:30Z
dc.date.available2006-12-05T22:30:30Z
dc.date.issued2006-11-21
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: H 418
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/24239
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick July 25, 1978.en
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en
dc.description.abstractThe Chemistry Annex 7B was located at 114 West Nineteenth Avenue. This structure was never officially named by the Board of Trustees and was also known as Chemistry Quonset 7B, Chemistry 7B, East Temporary Chemical Lab, Barracks Laboratory 7B, Quonset 7B, Chemistry Lab, Chemistry Annex, and Veterans' Educational Facilities - Building VII B.en
dc.format.extent264561 bytes
dc.format.extent123612 bytes
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en
dc.titleChemistry Annex 7Ben
dc.typeOtheren


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record