Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.
dc.date.accessioned2006-11-28T16:57:59Z
dc.date.available2006-11-28T16:57:59Z
dc.date.issued2006-11-21
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: H 118
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/24200
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick November 11, 1978.en
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en
dc.description.abstractThe Chemistry Building No. 2 was arbitrarily located at 154 North Oval Drive for indexing purposes. The building was officially named Chemical Hall by the Board of Trustees on March 1, 1892. This structure was also known as the Chemical Building and the Chemical Laboratory Building.en
dc.format.extent264561 bytes
dc.format.extent105150 bytes
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen
dc.relationThe University Archives has photographs of this building: http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37420 (Construction view, Year Unknown); http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37413 (Exterior after the fire, 1904); http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37816 (Exterior view from east, 1896); http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37421 (Exterior view of entry, 1900); http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37414 (Exterior view of south facade, 1893); http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37417 (Interior view of classroom, 1900); http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37416 (Mine ventilating lab, fan room, and air compressor, 1904); http://hdl.handle.net/1811/37415 (Mining Engineering laboratory class, 1904)en
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en
dc.titleChemistry Building No. 2en
dc.typeOtheren


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record