Show simple item record

dc.creatorHerrick, John H.
dc.date.accessioned2006-11-28T16:53:30Z
dc.date.available2006-11-28T16:53:30Z
dc.date.issued2006-11-14
dc.identifier.otherHerrick ID: H 306
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1811/24189
dc.descriptionEntry created by John H. Herrick January 18, 1973.en
dc.descriptionJohn H. Herrick Archives: Documenting Structures at The Ohio State Universityen
dc.descriptionThe University Archives has determined that this item is of continuing value to OSU's history.en
dc.description.abstractThe address of the Blacksmith Shop was arbitrarily assigned for indexing purposes at 2190 Olentangy River Road. The structure was a part of the "Artillery Park" which included the Artillery Barn (012) and the Artillery Garage (013) and was also known as the "Shop".en
dc.format.extent264561 bytes
dc.format.extent13652 bytes
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.publisherThe Ohio State Universityen
dc.rightsThis object may be copyright-protected. Permission to reuse, publish or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of fair use must be obtained from the object publisher or copyright holder.en
dc.titleBlacksmith Shopen
dc.typeOtheren


Files in this item

Thumbnail

Items in Knowledge Bank are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record